Hello & Welcome to my first blog post my name is Ayush Nagrale. and I am the current student. I live in  India and have been studying in India. at the age of 18 I started a blog. the amount of ideas how to inspiration whirling around in my head is ready to jumpout. I started by telling you why I started the blog, what you will be seeing more in my future post.




Why I Started The Blog

  Since, I started a small business with few people's. my friend asked me why don't you start blog. a question came to my mind that what is this blog? Then, I asked my friend what is this blog? Then my friend told that bloggers in the blog write daily routine, lifestyle, healthy habits, travelling, business, etc. Then, I did some blog search and read them. at that time, I decided to start a blog.



What You Will Be Seeing More In My Future Post 


  In my posts I will share Knowledge, Travelling, Meditation Facts, Healthy Habits, and many more. A mixture of lifestyle including my favourite Travelling, Meditation Facts, Healthy Habits, Library, and much more, also lots of tips that help me live better. I spend most of my time in the library and I feel great when I read books. I will also share my experiences during my journey, I will also sharing the tips of meditation, and I will telling you a way to live life.



hope to inspire you because I am so looking forward to bringing you a better life experiences


  You Learn More From

  Failure Than From Success

  Don't Let It Stop You

  Failure Builds Character







Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post